Why should you attend?
- Learn about the latest developments in providing SI-traceability for very high-pressure and liquefied hydrogen gas flows
- Learn about upcoming projects in the field of hydrogen
- Get involved into future cooperations and collaborations.
- CFD workshop
- Take your chance and stay for one more day and join the CFD workshop.
- Date: Wednesday, 14 June 2023
- Welcome: 11:45 - 12:00 CEST
- Time: 12:00 - 16:30 CEST
- Place: On-site @ RISE, the Swedish National Metrology Institute, Borås, and online @ Microsoft Teams
- Registration will be available from 7 May 2023 – visit: https://www.ri.se/en/news/calendar/methyinfra-workshop.
+ the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) workshop on 15 June (link)
Agenda see "Related Files" below
Session 1: Networking at the lunch
Session 2: METHYINFRA project
- Introduction to MetHyInfra
- information distribution
- Critical flow venturi nozzle technologies up to 100 MPa / ISO 9300
- Flow metering and calibration at high pressure (up to 100 MPa)
- Alternative fluid calibration
- Dimensional calibration of nozzles
- Equation of state for high pressure hydrogen
- Metering cryogenic fluids / liquified gases
- Calibration for meters with cryogenic fluids / liquified gases
Session 3: Cooperation
- Stakeholder needs
- Potential research topics for MetHyInfra II
Session 4: Closing
- Open discussion